Owned and operated by members of the Nepali National white water team we are passionate about river running and proud to share our country with you. Our genuine enthusiasm and invaluable local knowledge combined with years of international experience allows us to operate extra ordinary adventures which are fun and safe. We have rivers and routes for both seasoned paddlers and beginners who have never been in white water before whether you are looking for a scenic float down the river or an adrenaline charged white water rafting kayaking or canoeing adventure. We start short and long rafting. like (1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 8 days, 10 days, 12 days). We are your best choice in Nepal!
Upper Seti River – 1/2 day
Trisuli River – 1 day
Lower Seti River – 2 days
Marshyangdi River- 2 days
Kaligandaki River- 3 days
Karnali River – 8 to 10 days
Sun koshi River – 8 to 10 days
Tamur River – 12 days
Upper seti river rafting:- Short and Sweet
Only 30 minutes from lakeside pokhara, this “short and sweet” adventure offers one and half hours of non-stop. This river offers fantastic Annapurna mountain views, this trip is a local favorite as it requires very little driving and offers more white water papide only 90 min than some other rivers provide in 2-3 days.
Trisuli:- Gateway and Fantastic
Originating from the langtang himal a trip on the trisuli river enjoys scenic valleys, tarraced rice field and impressive gorges with exciting but not overly challenging white water rapids conveniently running from just outside kathmandu to wards chitwan and pokhara, The trisuli is one of Nepal’s most popular rivers, Additionally the convenience of running alongside the main highway offers the opportunity to select whichever section of the river is best for your needs depending on your experience. Than we provide 1 day rafting in Trisuli river. Start in either kathmandu or pokhara and continue to either kathmandu, pokhara or chitwan! The trisuli river is your gateway to the best rafting / canoeing in Nepal.
Lower Seti river :- Unique and Beautiful
This unique river passes through two beautiful and contrsting scenic areas offering of Nepal’s landscape with local villages, terraced rice field, waterfalls, jungle corrider and beautiful white sandy beach for camping under the starts.
The lower seti river finishes near the chitwan national park, making it a great way to get off the beaten track, avoide the bus and enjoy the peaceful life along the river as you float your way to one of Nepal’s most famous adventure destinations.
If you are looking for a gentle river adventure or simply want to avoid the bus from pokhara to chitwan, then this is the perfect trip for you.
Marshyangdi river:- Raging river
Draining off the Northen slopes of the Annapurna mountains, this raging river is steep tecnical and not to be understimated this spectacular white water adventure shares some of the most exciting rapids in the world with some of the most beautiful mountains.
If you are looking for the most exciting short white water adventure in Nepal and want to escape the crowds then the raging Marshyangdi is your best option!
Kaligandaki river:- Kali the goddess
Named after kali the goddess of destruction the kaligandai is said to be one of Nepal’s most holi rivers. with exciting white water rapids spectacular mountain views traditional villages endless suspension bridge waterfall jungle corridor rich in wildlife deep gorges culture temples and beautiful white sandy beaches for camp we consider this to be the best all round river adventure in Nepal.
Karnali river:- Longest and Largest
Nepal longest and largest rivers the karnali springs forth from Mount kailash a sacred river in Tibet the center of the universe for both hindu and buddhist. Flowing south into Nepal. The first half of this river journey into the wild west offers excellent white water excitement, commonly described as A thrill a minute roller coaster ride the second half of the trip settles down into some more moderate and gentle rapides and eventually a relaxed float rewarded by pristine and unspoiled wilderness.
The Karnali river finishes at the famous bardia national park a more remote jungle and rich in wildlife such as tigers, rhino, crocodiles, deer, sloth beer, monkey, birdlife. Many consider this spectacular journey one of the finest rafting rivers in the world.
Sun koshi river:-
A journey down this large volume river impresses any rafting or kayaking enthusiast with relaxing canoeing refreshing waterfalls, bat caves, intresting temples. Beautiful white sandy beaches for setting up camp and of course a great variety of white water.
This sunkoshi river rafting is the longest trip in river miles offered in Nepal and is rated as one of the top ten river expedition in the world. This river of gold drains off of some of the highest mountains in the world following into Nepal from Tibet, allowing us to start our journey on only 3 hours outside kathmandu .
If you are looking for a unique long river expedition with a good variety of all that Nepal has to offer, then the sun koshi river is an easy choice.
What’s the included:-
* Professional english speaking licensed guides and safety kayakers (highty trained and safety to international standards in Rescue 3 WRT)
* International name brand ISO certified rafting and kayaking equipment including full personal outfitting from essential paddles, helmets, life jackets to dry tops, wetsuits
* Simple packed lunch and drinking water
* relative transportation
* River permits
* Industry standerd first aid kits.
* Camping accommodation
* Meals while on river (we provide fresh, delicious and hygienically prepared food and tea, coffee)
What’s Not Included:-
* Unrelated transportation, visa, travel documents, departure taxes, etc…
* Items of a personal nature (toiletries, clothing, camera etc…)
* Junk food
* Plastic bottled mineral water “we profer to treat local stream water and help preserue our environment
* Insurance “we provide insurance for our crew but participants must be properly insured through an emergency medical travel plan”
* Photos “we may offer the change to purchase a cd of photos at small additional charge”
* Tips for guides “if you feel that our crew did a great job, you are invited to offer a personal tip”
What to Bring:-
* Short / Half pant
* sport sandals
* poly propylene/ quick dry long shirt
* swim suit
* Water bottle
* Change of dry cloths for drive home
* Track paints/ Comfortable long pants
* warm fleece
* Jacket (waterproof shell)
* pyiamas (something comfortable to sleep in )
* Warm hat (in cold months)
* personal toiletries
* head lamp (flash light)
* personal first aid kit
* sleeping bag (if you do not have one -we will provide a complimentary rental)
* A little cash for treats and tips.