Nepal Volunteer Program Fees
As we are running our program totally depending on our volunteers program fees all the support we have been providing to the orphanage homes sponsorship and our children resource center come from our volunteers program fees. we are trying very hard to keep our costs down because we realized volunteers are making a big sacrifice and have saved for a long time to come to Nepal. Still there are some expenses that we have to cover that is why we request to our volunteers to pay the program fees.
However if needs to be remembered that Volunteering can be an expensive undertaking with possible costs including per-departure and on-arrival workshop or briefing. Language training selection and Screening of Projects and accommodation on local Transportation, food, on going program. Monitoring and 24 hours/7 days Emergency support. To provide participation with consistently high quality program it is also necessary to employ staff and maintain a proper development and evaluation , rent , salaries, Computer and Telecommunication to the Our project.
We work hard to Continue to work efficiently ensuring that Our program fees remain affordable for Our Volunteers and interns and Our Community work continues to be consistent and effective.
What is the program include:
The cost cover:
* Transportation to Airport transfer and project placement transfer
* Excellent Orientation and culture class including in a program
* Safe Accommodation and Three hygenic meal a day during the placements
* One supervision visit by real staff to placement
* Administration and government tax
* 24/7 local support
* A well designed, very thoughtful and innovative program that has a high impact for local people and conservation and also match your skills.
* Advisers to help recruitment administration
* Project cost contribution.
* Local project transport where necessary.
* An amazing seamless experience From the moment you contact us .
The program fees should be paid either in local currency, US dollar, English pound or Euro upon arrival in Kathmandu
|Program Weeks||Fees in Euro(€)|
After their extra per week € 80
Fees For Volunteering and Adventure in Nepal
3 weeks volunteering, 3 days wildlife safari trip and 12 days Charity trekking Annapurna base camp € 1400
3 weeks Volunteering, 3 days wildlife safari and 14 days Charity trekking Everest base camp € 1800
60 hours TEFL course € 85 (Not included in Program fees)
What the program doesn’t included
* International and domestic flight * Personal spending money
* Visa and extended visa fees
* Accommodation, meals and transport during the weekends when you are out of placement
* Medical and accident insurance
* Bar bills
You will be responsible for your flight tickets to Nepal and visa fees
The visa (tourist) fee is currently US$ 25 for 15 days; US$ 40 for 30 days; US$ 100 for 90 days and US$ 2 for each additional day. You will be responsible for the visa cost. To see up-to-date Visa information.
You should obtain a 15 to 90 days class I Tourist visa in order to enter the country on arrival in Tribhuwan international airport in Kathmandu.
* Non refundable from one to four weeks
* Before starting program training-50% refund
* No money will be refunded once you start your placement.
Here is our Bank Information
Nabil Bank Limited
Account name : We Volunteer Nepal
Account number: 3201017500518
Swift Code: NARBNPKA